July 23, 2015

KITTENS




Dear Brooklyn and Molly,

We made two cute little friends today. They are small and furry and rambunctious and so fun to play with. They just happen to be my friend, Cindy's adorable kittens.
 

We headed over to her house this morning to play with the little fur balls. Kittens are one of my favorite things. I thought you two would be in heaven playing with them too but I think you mistook these precious little kittens to be ferocious, man-eating Sharks. 
 

Every time the kittens jumped or swatted or even moved you two jumped out of your skin and squealed. 
 

We eventually got you to run around with some yarn to play with them but still Brooklyn would scream and jump and Molly would pout that they weren't getting her yarn. 
 

It took you both a while to relax and just play. I finally had to fight you both off for a turn to snuggle them. 
 

Next time we will go over in the afternoon when they are worn out and sleepy so they can nap in our laps. That is my favorite part about kittens. The lap naps.

It's too bad kittens don't stay kittens forever or I would go get a few of our own! Until then we will just play with Cindy's kittens.

Sincerely, mom