I'm sick too but you are really sick. The sickest you have ever been. It is sad. Especially when you want to suck on your binky but you can't breaththrough your nose so youend up gasping for air. And when you sneeze and have snot running all the way down to your chin.
And you can't sleep which makes us both even more miserable.
I hate to see you like this because there isn't much I can do for you.
Last night Kurt and I used our Gift Certificate that we purchased from Restaurant.com and I told you I would let you know how it went to here goes:
• Since we had to spend $35 we ordered some of the most expensive things on the menu. Kurt got steak and shrimp and I got Fajitas.
• We ate almost all our chips and salsa before our dinner even came.
• We both were stuffed before a third of our food was gone. But the food was good so we kept eating.
• Then they didn't add the tip into the $35 like the gift certificate says they do and since we didn't explain that to them I got to order a disgusting smoothie on the way out.
• Well, I didn't order a disgusting smoothie, I ordered a regular smoothie that ended up being disgusting.
• We came to this conclusion really quick:$35 is way too much food for the two of us. We will be bringing friends or family with us the next time we use a certificate.
• But if you do end up ordering $35 dollars worth of food for just dad and you and you end up feeling sick, just do what we did: Be late for your movie and sprint 100 yards in heels. It helped for me and Kurt was impressed.
Oh, and have you seen the movie Avatar?Amazing. I loved it.
I'm so glad you are coming this weekend because I am in the middle of a crisis andneed your help.
Don't worry it is just a fabric crisis, meaning I have literally been searching the local stores and Internet for hours looking for the perfect fabric to cover my new chair in and I have been mostly disappointed.
Today I ordered more fabric samples online (you can never trust the colors you see on your computer.) Hopefully you will be of some help in choosing my perfect chair fabric cause every time I ask Kurt what he thinks he says "yeah, I like that one too."Grrrr. If only he was a girl. But that would be creepy and weird so I retract that statement and say "If only the fabric stores carried all the fabric I love at a fraction of the price I'm finding them online for."
Ok. So here are the ones I like and ordered samples of. I want a fabric with a large pattern, which some of them have and some don't, and I would prefer a grass green to a lime green.
Lets focus on pattern for now and next week when the rest of my samples come then we can decide on color. (I might just order all of them....)
What do you say?Are you willing to help your indecisive sister?
I love love love your new laptop. It almost makes up for the fact that you and your brother took apart your old laptop to fix something and then never could put it back together.
In fact, last night while you were playing basketball I just laid in bed and watch American Idol on your laptop. And I'm lying in bed right now with it too.
Basically a new laptop means more laying in bed, which is alright with me.
Sooooo, I know you said you weren't going to rehang our curtain rodagain unless I had someone else to help me decide exactly where I want it but.....I know where I want it now. If you rehang it tonight it will be the last time, I promise.
New subject: I reallyreally want to go camping. What temperature does it need to be to go camping?