August 25, 2014

KINDA, SORT OF, MINI GOLF




Dear Kurt,

Today we took the girls over to the Clubhouse for some miniature golf.

I pictured it going a little differently.


Brooklyn had to golf one-handed and refused help so basically she golfed a 5,438. I'm pretty sure that's a record.



Molly didn't understand the concept and every time someone golfed she would run after the ball, pick it up, and bring it back to you. 


You and I were competing the whole time. Which mainly consisted of me hitting the ball way too far and then kicking your ball off the course in order to give me more time to get mine in first and then that would result in a brawl at the hole until someone got their ball in.

  It was absolutely ridiculous. Yet, totally fun.



Then a monsoon rolled in and we all ran back to the clubhouse as fast as we could so Brooklyn's cast wouldn't get wet.

Sincerely, Lori