December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS DAY




BROOKLYN PLAYING WITH HER NEW DOG FROM GRANDMA AND GRANDPA BROOKSBY WHILE KURT PUTS TOGETHER A TOY.


Dear Brooklyn,

Merry Christmas.

I think you knew what was going on this morning when we woke you up because you ran straight to the Christmas tree and sat down like "Okay, I'm ready to open my presents." It was quite adorable.

So here was the run down of your second Christmas ever:

1. Wake up and open presents at our house.

2. Go to Grandma and Grandpa Killian's house to eat breakfast, talk to Uncle Ethan who is in Mexico, and open more presents.

BROOKLYN SQUEALING WITH JOY AT HER NEW DOLL.

3. Go home and take a short nap while mom and dad shower and get ready for the day.

4. Drop off last minute gifts to friends on our way to Great-Grandpa Killian's.

5. Go to Great-Grandpa Killian's for lunch, more presents, and to listen to the boys complain about the Laker's losing.

OPENING A PRESENT FROM GREAT-GRANDPA AND GRANDMA KILLIAN.

6. Go home for another short nap.

7. Web cam with Grandma and Grandpa Brooksby and Aunt Christina, which included lots of dancing.

8. Eat dinner.

9. Go to Grandma and Grandpa Killian's to hang out.

10. Come home and go to bed.

It sounds like it was a crazy day, but besides all the back and forth, it was quite relaxed.

I know you won't remember this Christmas but I hope I never forget it. You are an amazing child and I am so grateful that you are mine. I love you so much, Brooklyn.

Sincerely, Lori