June 16, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY
It's your birthday!!
Your celebrations went like this:
1. After everyone was up and going we brought out your birthday presents. You held them to your chest and laughed and laughed. You were so thrilled. It was adorable.
2. Most of the morning we hung out you played with your new presents.
3. After lunch and nap time we headed to the pool. You swam and played and danced around. You spent a lot of time swinging under the hand rail and then jumping up and screaming with joy, then running back and doing it all over again.
4. Then we rushed home and a few friends came over to have nachos and cupcakes. You were in heaven with your own little cupcake. Although you insisted on having a fork at first because you did not want to get your hands dirty.
5. After that we got you ready for bed and said goodnight to you, our two year old. My eyes might have teared up. How did the time fly so quickly?
I hope you had a great birthday.
I love you so much.