October 12, 2011

POSITIVE


Dear Kurt,

I got two lines on a pregnancy test!

I didn't think it was going to happen.

Even now that it has, I can't convince myself it's going to last.

I went to my doctor's appointment this morning. The appointment I made so we could figure out how to fix me so we could get pregnant.

As I explained to the doctor what has been going on with my body and then the positive test this morning, I started crying.

Dang hormones.

He asked if I was worried about this pregnancy and I told him I kind of was.

So, he took some blood and his is testing my HCG levels. I hope all is well.

Maybe I have just freaked myself out from all the stuff that has been going on with my body.

But a positive test is still a positive test. We are officially pregnant. Pregnant!!!

Okay. Now I need to let that sink in.

Sincerely, Lori