November 14, 2012

SISTERS


Dear Brooklyn and Molly,


Hello to my two favorite girls in the whole world!


Although I would love to go on and on and on about how much I love and adore you both, I am quite tired (Molly- I blame you) so I will keep this short and simple and save all the mushy goodness for another time.





I am so glad you have each other. 


Some of my favorite moments of the day are when you two interact with each other. When Molly watches Brooklyn's every move and smiles and laughs at her. And when Brooklyn goes to Molly when she is sad and says "It's okay, I will make you happy." 


I can already see the bond that you two are forming. It will be something incredible and unique.



 

Never take each other for granted. Fight. Yell. Steal each others clothes, but always remember that you are sisters and will be for eternity and the bond you share is more important than any thing this world will ever have to offer.





Love, support, laugh, serve, and be crazy. 


And just plain enjoy each other.

I love you both more than anything.

Sincerely, Lori