January 23, 2015

FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT



Dear little family,

Family movie night. 

Something that has quickly turned into one of my most favorite things.

Sometimes we get fancy and drag a mattress out to the living room to cuddle up on and sometimes we just throw some blankets and pillows down on the carpet. 

Most times we pop popcorn but tonight we heated up leftovers and ate in front of the tv while we watched How To Train Your Dragon 2. After that we polished off a large bag of Hershey's Kisses.

Soon we were all curled up next to each other. Brooklyn on one side of me telling me I was her favorite mom and Molly on the other holding my hand. And when I cried like a baby when the dad died, Kurt wiped the tears off my cheeks. 

While the credits rolled and the music played we wrestled and tickled and danced.

Perfection. Two hours of complete perfection. 

I love you all. 

Sincerely, Lori