April 17, 2013

TEN MONTHS


Dear Molly,

I love your ten month old self.


I love the tiny curls that are presenting themselves on your head and swirl around your ears.

I love how you stand up and rock back and forth on your unsteady feet.

I love how when you are really, really tired you cry "babababababa." until you get your bottle.


I love how you use your toothless gums to gnaw on gigantic bits of food.

I love when you see me you crawl as fast as you can to get to me and then practically sit on my feet and patiently wait for me to pick you up.


I love how you cuddle up and lay your head on me when you first wake up or if you are getting sleepy.

I love your deep little voice and how you talk to inanimate objects more than you talk to people.




I love your chubby feet with all the dry patches and callous beginnings from crawling so much.

I really love everything about you, except maybe the fact that you wake up in the middle of the night so much, but those are a few of my favorite loves.

I love you. I love you so much.

Sincerely, Mom