April 5, 2015

EASTER SUNDAY



Dear Girls,

It's Easter! 

And a very special Easter it is. It's also Sunday conference AND Christina and Reed are here!
 

We started the day off with finding you girls finding your Easter baskets and then checking out your haul: sunglasses, bows, and lots of candy. 
 

Your dad, Christina, and I then started on breakfast. Golden rod. An Easter tradition. It took me forever to get the sauce thick and by the time it was ready we all plopped down in front of the tv to watch conference while we ate. 
 

Conference was amazing. So many good talks were given. I am always left with this huge desire to be a better person and to draw closer to my Heavenly Father. 
 

After that it was lunch time and then time to make a massive amount of rolls, which of course I messed up too and had to re make some dough. It's a good thing your aunt Christina was there to help me. 

At four we headed to the Gardners for Easter dinner with friends. Christina and reed stayed home because reed was feeling pretty crappy. Dang allergies. 
 

There you two ran around with your friends while the adults ate and talked. We had an Easter lesson about Christ and the resurrection and then we ate cake and ice cream for camdens birthday. 

When we got home I tucked you girls into bed and hoped that today's sugar wouldn't keep you up. 
 

And that was Our Easter. 

I love you both. 

Sincerely, mom