June 13, 2010

CUDDLE BUG

BROOKLYN AND ME CUDDLING DURING THE LAKERS GAME

Dear Brooklyn

Last nights late night turned into an early night tonight.

But first it turned into a lot of tired cuddling while your daddy watched the Lakers lose.

Right now it's been hours since I put you to bed in your crib but if I listen closely I think I can hear you whimpering or talking... I sometimes wonder if you really do sleep all night or if you wake up and play a bit.

I'm wondering if I should go to sleep right now or if I should stay awake a while to see if you start crying. Oh, the worries of a mom.

I'll probably go to sleep because I can't really hear you anymore...

So good night, sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite, and if they do, grab a shoe and beat them till they're black and blue.

I love you.

Sincerely, Lori