June 6, 2010

SECOND BEST FRIEND

Dear Brooklyn,

A million apologies to you because it's been forever since I have written my sweet baby a letter.

First and foremost: I love you, I love you, I love you.

Second: I want to tell you that you are my second best friend (right after your daddy, of course).

I love hanging out with you all day long. You follow me around the house while I get stuff done. We read books, sing and dance, eat, and play games.

Today you learned how to play peek-a-boo with your hands. Before you would put a blanket over your head, pull it down, and I would say "Peek-a-boo!" Now you put your hands over your eyes to play. For some reason it is so much cuter. Especially when you will peek to make sure I'm looking before you pull your hands down.

You are so adorable.

Again I have to say I love you, I love you, I love you.

Sincerely, Mom