June 30, 2010

POST WISDOM TEETH SURGERY



Dear Kurt,


It's been about 45 minutes since they finished ripping two of my wisdom teeth from my jaw.

There was a moment when I was honestly worried about my lower jaw disconnecting from my upper jaw. There wasn't any pain but a lot a lot a lot of pressure.

Now I am sitting on a little bed jiggling my lower lip trying to get the numbness to go away. It is especially annoying because my right eye and ear are a little numb. Like the freezing cold kind of numb.

Oh, and guess what..... they took out both teeth on the right side. Which means they took out the one tooth that was bother me the most. Yay!

Now I won't be desperate to get out the others right away.
So far there isn't any pain.

I'm a little nervous that I will be either in a lot of pain tomorrow or too drugged to take good care of Brooklyn. Poor girl might have to play by herself.


Anyways... maybe I should sleep while I am not in pain.

I love you and wish you were here to cuddle with me.

Sincerely, Lori