March 12, 2010

IT IS MINE!!! (WHILE YOUR AT WORK)


Dear Kurt,

I love love love your new laptop. It almost makes up for the fact that you and your brother took apart your old laptop to fix something and then never could put it back together.

In fact, last night while you were playing basketball I just laid in bed and watch American Idol on your laptop. And I'm lying in bed right now with it too.

Basically a new laptop means more laying in bed, which is alright with me.

Sooooo, I know you said you weren't going to rehang our curtain rod again unless I had someone else to help me decide exactly where I want it but..... I know where I want it now. If you rehang it tonight it will be the last time, I promise.

New subject: I really really want to go camping. What temperature does it need to be to go camping?

Well, I love you.

Have a great day at work.

Sincerely, Lori