$25 GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR $2 AT RESTAURANT.COM. USE PROMO CODE: COOK
Last night Kurt and I used our Gift Certificate that we purchased from Restaurant.com and I told you I would let you know how it went to here goes:
• Since we had to spend $35 we ordered some of the most expensive things on the menu. Kurt got steak and shrimp and I got Fajitas.
• We ate almost all our chips and salsa before our dinner even came.
• We both were stuffed before a third of our food was gone. But the food was good so we kept eating.
• Then they didn't add the tip into the $35 like the gift certificate says they do and since we didn't explain that to them I got to order a disgusting smoothie on the way out.
• Well, I didn't order a disgusting smoothie, I ordered a regular smoothie that ended up being disgusting.
• We came to this conclusion really quick: $35 is way too much food for the two of us. We will be bringing friends or family with us the next time we use a certificate.
• But if you do end up ordering $35 dollars worth of food for just dad and you and you end up feeling sick, just do what we did: Be late for your movie and sprint 100 yards in heels. It helped for me and Kurt was impressed.
Oh, and have you seen the movie Avatar? Amazing. I loved it.