March 16, 2010

BAD DAY


Dear Kurt,

Why is it that today even the tiniest things make me want to scream. Or cry.

Actually both.

Basically this is the gist of my day so far:

Brand new computer got a virus. Can't be fixed.

Baby food all over me and baby. Baby just laughs.

You were suppose to have a short day. You won't be home till late.

People don't give credit where credit is due. Hurt my feelings.

Homemade granola bars turned out gross.

Can't find fabric that I want for an affordable price. Annoyed.

Baby is sleeping. You're not home. Friend hasn't texted me back.

You called. You're having a bad day too. I'm sorry.

I think we need a change. What I really want is for 90 degree weather. Then we can hang out outside all day and soak up the sun. Can we move to Arizona right now?

Sincerely, Lori