July 2, 2010

MY SAVING GRACE

Dear Jill,

Thank you so so so so so so so much for coming over yesterday to take care of me and my baby.

I know taking care of me wasn't really part of the deal but Brooklyn is so easy that I needed more taking care of then she did.

I owe you big time. You gave Brooklyn a bath. You went to the store to get me medicine. You made sure I didn't overdose, which I almost did. You made me lunch. You fed Brooklyn. You changed diapers, including helping me with a very bad blow out. You watched Brooklyn while I took a nap. You played with Brooklyn all day. You made me eat when I didn't want to because I was extremely nauseous but you knew it would make me feel better. You made dinner for Kurt, Jedd, you and me. And I'm sure there is a ton more that I don't even know about because I was drugged or sleeping or too sick to notice.

Oh, and you did all this while taking care of your baby too!!


You are the champion multi-tasker and get first place for having complete patience.

Thank you so much. I really don't know what I would have done without you there. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been brainstorming ways to repay you but in the mean time if there is anything you need then I would love to help you out.

Sincerely, Lori