March 29, 2015

ROADHOUSE CINEMAS



Dear Kurt,

I love trying out new, unique places where we live.

 
Last night we headed into Tucson with the Gardners and the Batemans for a triple date to Roadhouse Cinemas: a movie theatre with recliner seats where they serve you dinner while your movie plays. It makes regular movie theater experiences seem kinda drab. 
 

Anyways, we showed up thirty minutes early to look through the menu and order our food. You ordered a burger and I ordered the nachos, then we watched the previews roll. 

Right before our feature show started, our food arrived. We sat back, watched our movie, and ate our dinner. Your burger was one of the best I've ever had. My nachos were just okay. 
 

When we finished eating we reclined our seats and cuddled up to watch the rest of our movie. 
 

I will say, nothing beats watching a movie cuddled up next to you on our mattress that we pulled into the living room, but this comes in as a close second. 
 

I love you, Kurt. Thanks for the date. 

Sincerely, Lori