February 13, 2010

DAY ONE OF VALENTINE'S DAY




Dear Kurt,

Because you work tomorrow we celebrated a little bit of our Valentine's Day today.

We spent a nice morning just hanging out and cuddling (my favorite). Then we went to see "Valentine's Day" at the movie theatre. It was cute, but we probably won't see it again. I'm glad we opted out of going to a busy restaurant to stay home and cook a nice dinner together.

I kinda agree with the critics when they say Valentine's Day is a "Hallmark holiday" but I will support any day in which I have an excuse to spend the entire day being with you and thinking of you and cheesily expressing my love for you.

And since celebrated today but the real thing is tomorrow I get to celebrate for two days!

So tomorrow be prepared to receive cheesy texts and random phone calls all day long and when you get home I will jump up and down and smother you with kisses and draw little hearts on your arm and have "I love you more" wars all because it's Valentine's Day and I can.

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Sincerely, Lori