February 28, 2010

I LOVE...



PHOTO BY CHRISTINA

PHOTO BY CHRISTINA

Dear Kurt,

I love....

cuddling up with you on the couch and falling asleep to a movie. It reminds me of when we were dating or just married and between school, work and each other we rarely could make it through a movie without falling asleep.

when you give me the extra cash in your wallet so I can support my crazy need to do crafts and decorate our house.

when you sleep talk or walk and then you get mad at me when i try to tell you that whatever you were dreaming about wasn't really happening.

when you carry me to bed after I have fallen asleep on the couch.

when you try everything I attempt to cook and you pretend you like it even though I know your lying.

when you entertain the idea of eventually moving to a warmer place.

when I put my feet on your lap and you automatically put your hands around them cause you know they are cold.

Sincerely, Lori