November 25, 2010

THANKSGIVING DAY LIST



WEBCAMING WITH UNCLE RICHARD ON THANKSGIVING.


Dear family and friends,

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year has been a great one and I am thankful for many things.

I am grateful for Kurt and Brooklyn and that they bring me joy everyday.

I am grateful for my parents and for their unwavering love and support throughout my whole life.

I am grateful for my sisters and brothers (including in-laws). I am happy to know that we will always be friends.

I am grateful that Kurt was offered a great job at a time when we didn't think he needed a new job and that he accepted.

I am grateful for the tiny moments that happen everyday that make life worth it and that I am aware enough to treasure those moments.

I am grateful that I have the true gospel in my life and that Heavenly Father loves me and my family and knows exactly what we need to grow and become more like him.

I am grateful for technology that allows me stay in touch with family members that live far away.

I am grateful for hot baths.

I am grateful that Brooklyn go some antibiotics and that she is feeling a million times better and can run around and play with her cousin Porter.

I am also grateful for a million other things but this short list will have to do for now

Sincerely, Lori

GRANDPA PLAYING WITH BROOKLYN AND PORTER. I THINK PORTER IS ABOUT TO THROW THAT BALL AT BROOKLYN