November 14, 2010

A SLEEPLESS NIGHT AT THE KILLIAN RESIDENCE



BROOKLYN CUDDLING WITH HER MOMMY.

Dear Brooklyn,

Last night you woke up at midnight and have barely slept since unless your dad or I were holding you.

At first we weren't sure why you weren't sleeping. We thought teething may be the culprit, but around 3 am I realized that you were pretty stuffed up and about and hour later you were coughing a lot. I guess you were hit with a nasty cold.

Your dad rocked you to sleep several times and held you for hours. Then I spent the remainder of the night holding you and soothing you back to sleep when you woke up. Then your dad spent most of the morning cuddling and playing with you so I could catch a couple hours of sleep.

Today you are a lot happier then I expected. Your nose is running like crazy and you won't take a decent nap but you are happy and playing and laughing.



Tonight I hope you sleep better then last night but I'm not expecting you to, so your dad and I are ofF to bed early.

I love you.

Get better really, really soon.

Sincerely, Mom