November 24, 2010

3 DOWN AND FOREVER TO GO





PICTURES IN THE RAIN (NOV. 23, 2010)

Dear Kurt,

It is our 3rd Anniversary together.


I can't help but wonder if other people have a relationship like ours.

We laugh, we play, we work, we fight, we make up, we cuddle, we kiss, we support, we dance, we make fun, we try new things, we dream, we learn, we wrestle, we joke, we love.


Sometimes when chaos of life melts away, and it is just us two, I forget that the world doesn't evolve around us.


You make me a better person by just being you and allowing me to just be me.


I will always be one hundred percent loyal and devoted to you. Where you go, I will go too. And I know that means we will go to great places together.


I love you so much. I will never get tired of the thought of forever with you.

Sincerely, Lori