December 4, 2010

A CHRISTMAS TREE AND A CHRISTMAS PARTY





KURT AND LORI AFTER THE CHRISTMAS PARTY


Dear Kurt,

Today we bought our Christmas tree.

It took us a while to decide and by the time we picked one out Brooklyn's nose was bright red and my fingers and toes were frozen. But it was worth it because our tree is gorgeous. I love it. Now if we only had more than 20 plain Christmas bulbs and three short strings of lights to put on it.

It looks like I need to hit the after Christmas sales this year to buy us some decorations so that next years tree will not be so bare.

But for now our beautiful Christmas tree is all we need for our home to shine brightly with Christmas spirit.

Tonight we went to your work Christmas party.

It was filled with great people, amazing food, a cheesy movie, a game (which I won), generous gifts and lots of laughs.

The Christmas season is now in full swing around these parts.

I am loving every minute of it.

Sincerely, Lori