July 15, 2010

RELATIONSHIP BUILDING


Dear Kurt,

First of all.... You came home!!!! Yay!!!!!


BROOKLYN AND YOU WHEN YOU GOT HOME

I was so excited that Brooklyn and I waited outside for you to pull up for what seemed like hours... even though I think it was only 15 minutes.

BROOKLYN AND I WAITING FOR YOU TO COME HOME

I missed you.

Tonight our friends Kacey and Brittney invited us to a sweet relationship/communication building class-type-of-thing in Rexburg. It was really fun. We had to climb a log tower-like thing while hooked together with one of us blind-folded. Of course I had to be the one to get blind-folded, but you were extremely helpful telling me where to put my hands and feet. You even told me to use your head as leverage to get to another section when I could find a good foot hold.

BRITTNEY AND KACEY MADE IT TO THE TOP

I realized that we are a good team. Only once did we argue and it was even really an argument. You were untangling the ropes and I got worried and said "don't untie the rope!" and you said "chill out." Ha. That was all.

YOU UNTANGLING THE ROPES

You are amazing and I am grateful everyday for the relationship that we have. You are fun and kind and hard-working and loving and I love you so much.

Sincerely, Lori