July 10, 2010

PAINTBALL, ICE CREAM, AND A BIKE RIDE


Dear Kurt,

Today was amazing. It was sooooo much fun.

We started off going paint balling with a bunch of people. Last time we went I wasn't very good but this time I was awesome! Once again I was the only girl (no big shocker there), but I definitely held my own against all the guys. I hit a lot of people and only got out when we were ambushed and it ended up being me against three people and then at the last second of the last game when I ran out to shoot the last guy from behind and ended up distracting him while you shot him. It was so fun. I want to go everyday.

YOU SHOWING OFF YOUR EMPTY CUPS AT SCOOP JAM

Then we raced over to the Scoop Jam all you can eat ice cream event. It was good ice cream but we ate ourselves sick real quick. But it was definitely worth the free tickets you won off the radio.


Later we went on a bike ride. You hate riding bikes but our friends Jill and Jedd had a little baby seat on the back of one of the bikes for Brooklyn. Brooklyn loved it and it's a good thing I wasn't riding with her since when I put my hand back on the handle bar I pressed the front brake and flipped over my bike. It was scary but I stayed on my feet... thankfully because I would have gotten road rash all over my face otherwise.

It was a great day with you. I wish the summers were longer so we could have days like this all the time.

I love you.

Sincerely, Lori