August 24, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY ROCKED MY SOCKS







Dear Kurt,

Ok, it is time to write you a letter about my birthday!!!

I don't know why I have been putting it off,
maybe I am subconsciecely hating turning 24... no way, I love birthdays. Really, any reason to celebrate and party are good reasons to me. Especially when the reason IS me!!

A BIRTHDAY KISS FROM BROOKLYN

It was mostly a nice relaxing day. We hung out in the morning and then went to church. We had your family over for dinner where we had Connecticut stew (yum!) and then a bunch of our family and friends came over to celebrate with me and have birthday treats. It was awesome to have so many people come over and hang out and wish me a happy birthday, I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many good friends.

A FEW OF THE PEOPLE WHO CAME TO THE PARTY

The biggest surprise of the day: A new camera!!! My old camera has been on it's death bed for a long while now, so when I opened that huge, oversized box and found the exact camera I wanted, I was shocked. I am so happy about this. I spent most of the morning just taking pictures. Thank you to you and my parents. I love it.

Sincerely, Lori

PICTURES WITH MY NEW CAMERA