August 16, 2010

ANOTHER DAY ON THE LAKE




KURT JUMPING THE WAKE.

Dear Kurt,

Even though Brooklyn and I are coming down with colds, we spent a day on the lake.

KACEY JUMPING THE WAVES FROM ANOTHER BOAT

It was fabulous as always.

BRITTANNY GETTING ACROSS AFTER A JUMP.

And I am getting a ton better at wake boarding. I am not too proud to admit that I have been scared of wake boarding for a while. I am scared to crash hard and I can never seem to control the board like everyone else can. Today I overcame those fears and did awesome.

I EVEN GOT A LITTLE AIR ON MY JUMPS

And you, my friend, are also doing amazing! You attempted a back flip at least 5 times. I know "attempted" sounds lame but hey, it's a back flip!!! A person will either land it or they will crash hard, so you definitely get kudos for attempting! And I honestly think that you will get it one of these days.

ONE OF YOUR ATTEMPTED BACK FLIPS

Oh, and I can't forget about our adorable little baby. She did great on the boat, like always. She loves the loud music and danced almost the entire time. Except when she fell asleep on my chest for half an hour. So cute, she is.

BROOKLYN EXPLORING AND DANCING

Good times.

Sincerely, Lori


BRITTANNY, BROOKLYN AND I CHILLIN' IN THE BOAT