August 31, 2010

ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER



EATING BREAD AND HANGING OUT WITH MOM

Dear Brooklyn,


Last night you took your first steps!!!!

We were at Brittanny and Kacey's house helping them move their hot tub and looking at their new puppies and you walked all on your own!

Brittanny, you and I were looking at the puppies and you were standing up and holding onto my knee. Then you let go of my knee for a second so I scooted away and you were left standing by yourself. Then you took two steps and stopped for second then took two more steps and crashed

I ran outside and got your dad and we got you to walk several more times. You even did five steps in a row once! But then you fell and hit your head on my knee and wouldn't try anymore...
SITTING ON THE COUCH WATCHING THE PRICE IS RIGHT

It was so cute
though. I always said that you can take your time when it comes to walking but now I am excited for it.


So far today you haven't taken more then one step each time but maybe when your dad gets home from work then we can get you to walk some more.


Great job, baby. I am proud of you.

Sincerely, Lori