August 4, 2010

MY BABY TURNS ONE




Dear Brooklyn,

Happy Birthday baby!


I can't believe
you turned one today. I am happy and sad all at the same time.


This year has been the best year of my life. It all went way too fast though. If I could go back and do this whole year over again then I would in a second.

You have
always been such a good little girl. I love to brag about how amazing you are.

Today was a good day.
We went to a little water park with a few friends and family.
I was a little worried that you wouldn't like the cold water but you ended up loving it.



We brought cupcakes and you got your first cupcake, which actually ended up more all over the grass then in your mouth.

After that we went to the Idaho Falls City Picnic with Grandma, Mia, Shania, and Cody. You were able to play with your friend Wyatt who turns one tomorrow.

Then
we went to the zoo
where you called every animal "kitty, kitty" and got scared to death when a lemur jumped to a ledge right in front of you.

It was a good day
but right now I am officially begging you to stop growing so fast.

Happy Birthday Brooklyn.

I love you so much.

Sincerely, Lori