May 29, 2011

STYLING SUNDAY









Dear Kimberly,

You see that jacket I am wearing on Wednesday?

That is the jacket I was convinced didn't fit me but for three bucks at Walmart it was too cute and too good a deal to pass up.... and I thought I could just give it to someone I know.

Also it was the same one that you tried to hide from me so I wouldn't buy it. And then you stole my wallet so I wouldn't buy it.

Well, obviously, I bought it. And I love it. It's my new favorite (besides that dress I'm wearing on Sunday.)

And it turns out that I can squeeze into it if I wear a tank top and not a long sleeve shirt underneath it!

I am now glad that I listened to my inner shopping devil instead of my angel little sister.

Don't feel too bad about that though, the inner shopping devil almost always wins those kinds of arguments.

I love you!

Sincerely, Lori