February 26, 2011

YOU ARE MINE.







Dear Brooklyn,

When did my baby become a toddler?!?

I swear this happened overnight.

You are getting so big so fast.

It makes me sad. How could time go by so quickly? I feel like I blink and you are learning something new or doing something I didn't think you could!

Where is the pause button on your little life? Or perhaps the rewind button? Because I would totally go back to the very day you came into my life and soak it all up again.

You are the most amazing little girl. Sometimes I feel like my heart is going to explode out of love for you. And sometimes I feel like it does explode and comes out in the form of a bazillion tears as I write you love letters.

Someday you will read this letter and maybe you will catch a small glimpse of the love I have for you. Just know that you are and always will be loved.

I am grateful that you are mine. I hope to be the mommy you deserve. I will spend everyday trying to be.

I love you, Brooklyn. I love you so very, very much.

Sincerely, Lori