February 12, 2011

WHEN MY HUBBY GOES TO THE SUPERBOWL



KURT ON THE FIELD BEFORE THE SUPERBOWL

Dear Kurt,


Can you believe last week you were in Texas?!?

That seems so long ago!

Well.... speaking of Texas, you had an amazing time at the Superbowl.

Somehow you and Brent got onto the field early in the morning and didn't get kicked off for about six hours!!!

THE DALLAS COWBOYS CHEERLEADERS. YOU ALSO GOT SOME PICTURES WITH SOME OF THEM BUT I DON'T CARE TOO MUCH FOR THOSE.

You got t0 take pictures on the field, you got to tour some of the suites, you got to meet lots of famous football players, you got to take pictures of and with lots of famous people.

AT A PARTY ON FRIDAY YOU SAW PAMELA ANDERSON. LIKE SOMEONE SAID: YOU GOT WITHIN A FOOT OF HER AND WITHIN SIX INCHES OF HER... UM... FRIENDS.

You were so happy. I was so happy for you. I literally showed every person I came in contact with all the cool pictures you sent me.

Your all time best moment: meeting and taking a picture with Adam SandlerKURT WITH ADAM SANDLER. CAN YOU TELL HE WAS SUPER EXCITED?

Runner up best moment: meeting and taking a picture with hall-of-famer Deon Sanders.

A PICTURE WITH DEON SANDERS.

In class this week people were even saying "You're the guy that went to the Superbowl?" and "How did you get the field pass?" and "Show my friend your pictures!"

WILL.I.AM

OWEN WILSON PLAYING FOOTBALL BEFORE THE GAME

JENNIFER ANISTON AND ADAM SANDLER WALKED BY YOU ABOUT FIVE TIMES BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY TALKED TO ADAM.

You are my totally cool, super star husband. At least you were for the past week.


Next time I am going with you.

Sincerely, Lori