February 5, 2011

OH HOW WE MISS YOU


I'M SURPRISED HE LET HER DRIVE.

JUST IMAGINE THEM ON A REAL MOTORCYCLE IN ABOUT TWENTY YEARS... TROUBLE.

PLAYING AT THE MALL

WATCHING A MOVIE. FOR ABOUT FIVE MINUTES...

Dear Kurt,

Brooklyn misses you.

She hasn't been her same little self.

She is eating as well. Or sleeping as well.

It could be in part because we are staying with our bestest friends in Pocatello so her schedule is a little messed up but I think it is mostly because she misses you.

She has attached herself to Jedd every second that he is home. If she gets scared or sad she will even run right past me and go to him. I guess she is determined to be someones daddy's girl if not her daddy's girl.

I miss you too. I have resorted to attaching me to my phone, waiting for a call or text message from you and savoring in every second I get to hear about how much fun you are having and how you miss me too.

We are still having fun without you though. We have played and gone to the mall and visited friends and gone to dinner and partied. I am glad we are at Jill and Jedds. It is nice not to be at home without you. And Brooklyn is loving having a playmate every waking second.

I love you so much.

Come home soon.

Sincerely, Lori