April 8, 2011

A BABY AND A DATE





Dear Kurt,

You were suppose to be completely done with school so we could go out and celebrate tonight.

But you were not done. You still have a couple projects to finish online.

We went out to celebrate anyways.

But before we did that we went to visit Jedd and Jill's brand new baby boy!!!

He wasn't even twelve hours old yet. He was so precious. I forgot what it was like to hold a new born.


As soon as I held him I womb started to ache and I immediately wished that I would have brought a bigger purse to smuggle him home in.

*sigh*

Anywho....


On the way out of the hospital Brooklyn tripped and smashed into the doors. She screamed all the way to the car. Poor thing.

Then we picked up dinner: Cafe Rio, of course, because since it was your celebration and you wouldn't even think of eating anywhere else.


Then we went to a movie. The Adjustment Bureau.

I love cuddling with you in a theatre. There's just something about it.


Then we picked up our crazy daughter (I think that hit on the head made her a little loopy) and came home.

Just a simple night out. I loved it.

Today was a good day. A very good day.

Sincerely, Lori