March 2, 2011

WHO CUT YOUR HAIR!?!? OH YEAH, THAT WAS ME.





Dear Brooklyn,

The other day I tried to cut your hair.

Not the normal "trim up your A-line" type of hair cut I normally give you, I attempted to cut, layer, trim, re-style, you name it.

I messed up. Big time.

At first I thought "Wow, I did a pretty good job!"

The next day I was like "oh, I kinda messed up a few spots."

The day after that I thought "oh boy. That doesn't look very good."

Today all I can think is "Holy crap you look like I sent you through a paper shredder!!!"

We need to get this fixed. Quickly.

Until then you will wear a hat in public, ok?

Sorry about that. I would say I promise never to attempt to cut your hair again but I know I will. Practice makes perfect, right? So maybe by the time you are 16 I will be pretty good.

Sincerely, Lori